STRESS: AN ENEMY OF EYELASHES
The number one enemy in the global world today is stress. Everyone is stressed about something and there are levels to each stress. The war in the Middle East is considered a big problem, the constant threat to the United States is considered a bigger threat while the danger of economic imbalance is one that will affect all. So where does that leave the stress that leads to eyelash loss? Does this have to be of lesser concern to those involved? No.
Again, there are levels to stress and the trick is not letting the effects of stress go beyond control. A model who poses for natural product ads will be devastated to lose her natural eyelashes because her job is her means of survival.
So, you see that although her problem doesn’t qualify as a world emergency, she is equally threatened. As such, she has to look for a natural means to have her eyelashes back. She won't be able to do this if she continues to worry about how to go about it because worrying alone increases stress level.
Causes of Stress
- Work-related issues: problems at work can contribute to mental pressure, which will cause emotional imbalance and eventually, health problems.
- Personal/family problems: the easiest factor that can affect the other areas of a person's life is the family. When there is a problem with a member of a family, other members are affected and it becomes a personal problem for everyone. This stress will spill into other areas of life.
- Medical conditions: critical medical conditions can cause serious worry which might give panic attacks or an overly stressed mind.
- Hormonal imbalance: when stress levels are raised, stress hormone also increases, thereby causing an imbalance in emotions. This is why people have mood swings; one moment happy, the next angry or sad. Without care, such people will slip into depression.
- Worrying for worrying sake: remember that there will always be something to worry about. It is left to you to choose your worries and do something about them. For example, It doesn't help to worry about whether your eyelashes will grow again or not when you can work towards growing them again instead.
The Following are a Few Effects of Stress:
- Miscarriage: One major effect of stress is a miscarriage. Stress weakens and can kill a helpless fetus. Therefore, an expecting mother should avoid stress at all costs.
- A migraine: a Migraine is a severe headache that affects one part of the head. It is usually most likely than not caused by stress and excessive worry. Nausea and vomiting are symptoms of a migraine and not quickly treated escalate into photophobia and visual disturbances.
- Pale looks: A stressed person will not sleep well and therefore will look wan, pale and lack a healthy glow. Eating healthy meals and supplementary diets at the right time as well as resting properly will return the glow.
- Hair loss/Lashloss: Hormonal imbalance caused by stress will affect the functions of the hair/ lash follicles which will hinder hair/eyelash growth. Good eyelash products can be used alongside adequate rest, exercise and healthy diet to restore full and long eyelashes.
We recommend NourishLash eyelash growth serum as a direct supplement for eyelashes that have become sparse and have lost their luster to stress. NourishLash eyelash serum is a lash thickening and lengthening serum fortified with active natural ingredients such as botanical extracts, vitamins, biotin, calcium pantothenate, lipids, panthenol, caprylyl glycol and more.
It is a top rated eyelash serum that is cruelty-free, paraben-free, and fragrance-free. It extends the eyelash growth and resting phases and starts showing visible results in less than 8 weeks. Order for your own bottle at the link provided below.