Tips for How to Apply Lash Serum
To get the best result from your eyelash serums you must learn some vital tips in applying lash serums. Many women don’t consult with experts or read instructions carefully before using the products which often cause grave side effects. A quick search on the internet would have prevented an unwanted side effect.
Eyelash serums are not your usual mascaras and extra caution has to be taken. Ok, let’s take it easy, applying your favorite lash serum isn’t a big deal, once you do it once or twice - in the morning and at night - it will feel like a breeze. But first of all, let me run you through some useful tips to prevents any side effects.
- Always wash your face to remove any makeup or cream that might interfere with the ingredients in the lash serums. You should wipe your face and eyelids dry with a towel. Make sure you also wash your hands clean to prevent bacteria from interacting with the serum. It is dangerous to use a dirty hand when applying lash boosters or any other beauty products.
- Dip the brush into the serum bottle and remove extra liquid. Do not form the habit of putting a high quantity of serum on your eyebrows. You should realize that serums are highly concentrated and its effect can be seen with consistent use rather than the amount of product used.
- Always apply a thin layer of the lash serum along your lash root-line. Do not apply along the lower line of your lash to prevent the serum from spreading out during blinking. If you are used to applying eyeliner you should have no problem applying the lash serum. Use the applicator brush to work at the base of your lashes from the outer to the inner corner of your lash line.
- Now, this is the parts that most ladies do wrong. They start to apply other makeup during the morning or sleep almost immediately at night after applying the lash serums. This is so wrong. You need to wait for at least 90 seconds before applying your makeup or going to sleep with the serum.
- Do it regularly for maximum result. You need to apply it consistently to begin to see results. Don’t alternate or skip some days. You would only interrupt the growth cycle of the eyelash. If you can do this on a regular basis you are well on your way to growing full, long and beautiful eyelashes.
Avoid getting the eyelash serum into your eye, this can cause irritation of the eye. If this happens you should wash your eyes with clean water and see a Doctor. Also, avoid letting the product touch your skin as it will cause the growth of hair on that parts of your skin.
All in all, eyelash serums have no side effects if all the instructions dished out here are taken into cognizance. The first time is usually the most difficult but after doing it for some time it becomes so easy you will be using only one hand. The most important thing for the maximum result is to regularly use the product. Check out this link below for eyelash serums that boost eyelashes fast.
We live in a fast-paced world where everything is done quickly. This also happens when we apply eyelash serum makeups such as lash serum. We are eager to know how to apply eyelash serum. We don’t bother following the proper instructions.
Lash serums are amazing no doubt, the changes they bring to our lashes are almost unbelievable. How could you explain a woman with short lashes suddenly appear with long, thick lashes in just a few weeks? Call it magic, lash serum is simply the best.
However, we mustn’t take for granted the product by using it in the wrong way. While lash serums are relatively safe to use, they can cause harmful side effects when used improperly. We have compiled some common mistakes ladies make when applying eyelash serum.
Applying too much eyelash serum:
Many women think by applying an excess amount of serum on their lashes, they will grow longer lashes. So, they don’t know how to apply eyelash serum. Here is the thing; Apply eyelash serum is piece of the cake, but consistency is playing a remarkable role to grow longer eyelashes. The lashes only require just enough to stimulate the growth of the lashes. By applying excess serum, we are only putting our eyes in danger.
Not seeing a doctor after a side effect:
Some of the most common side effects that you may get after using eyelash serums are discolored eyelids, itchiness, and inflammation. If after few days and the symptoms persist you should see a doctor.
Apply serum on the lower eyelids:
It is often recommended not to apply the serum on your lower eyelashes. This is because the lower eyelashes have fewer lashes than the upper lashes; as such, it is easy for the eyelash serum to get into the eyes in the process.
Applying makeup immediately after applying eyelash serum:
You should wait at least 5 to 10 minutes before applying any other facial products. Applying mascaras too quickly may prevent the lash serum from been properly absorbed into the lash roots, leading to improper lash growth.
Failure to wash your face before applying serum:
Don’t apply an lash growth serum without washing your face. Your makeup may contain oil products that develop a film and prevents the serum from reaching the roots of the eyelashes. Use a mild cleanser to remove dirt, oils, and makeup from the area you would be applying the serum.
Generally, How to apply eyelash serum are really necessary and you should follow these instructions. Failure to do this may lead to unwanted complications such as eye discolorations, swollen eyes, itchiness, blurred vision, and probably blindness.
The biggest mistake you could make is buying the wrong product. This immediately put you at risk of complications like losing eyelashes.
We always recommend NourishLash eyelash serum to our clients because of its amazing ingredients boost the length of eyelashes. Also, high positive reviews from women who have used it demonstrates how this eyelash growth serum works. Reviews from women who have used the product show that it’s very effective and safe. To order NourishLash serum, Click on the button below.