EYELASH SERUM AND OTHER HEALTHY WAYS TO GROW EYELASHES
The eyes are essential parts of the body that should be guarded with caution and the Eyelash are like curtains that protect them from external dangers like dust and moisture. Even though they appear more decorative than functional, the eyelashes are actually very important.
Although many people see them as just another part of their faces that should be made up with mascara and eyeliner and maybe eyelash extension to make them more pronounced, in reality, the lashes work with the eyelids to keep the eyeballs safe from damaging particles by sweeping down in reflex at the right moment.
Therefore, it is a good thing to have thickened and lengthened eyelashes to do more than add beauty to one's face. For the sake of beauty, many women choose to own long and lush lashes in the temporary way of false lashes even when it is possible to have them naturally and permanently.
Unfortunately, many are not willing to put in the extra effort because it requires patience, discipline, and following routines.
IT TAKES A HEALTHY PERSON TO HAVE HEALTHY LASHES
To have one, you have to have the others. In the whole scheme of things, it might seem like too much trouble to go through so much for just the eyelashes but really, it takes a healthy body to grow healthy eyelashes.
Eating healthily is the first step to take after deciding to grow natural eyelashes the natural way. We say the natural way because there are other medical procedures that can enhance eyelashes but might later develop complications for the patient later. There are also the 'quick fix' serums that will do further damage to the lashes after initially giving wowing results. As such, the natural way is the best and safest option.
Important Tips to follow
- Include these foods in your daily diet:
- Seeds and Nuts such as walnuts, pumpkin seeds, cashew nuts, almonds etc. are rich in omega 3 fatty acids, biotin and vitamin E which act as natural shields from the sun and give the eyelashes a shiny silky feel and look.
- Leafy vegetables such as lettuce, cabbage, and other green leafy vegetables have high iron concentrates and they help to fight lash breakage.
- Seafood is also a must in your diet, well, except you're a vegetarian, then you can stick to the nuts and seeds option. Fish and shrimps especially are rich in omega 3 fatty acids as well as protein which act as a natural source of oil for the body and by extension the eyelashes.
- Water is very vital to good health. Drink lots of water daily to keep hydrated and fresh.
- Other food options that are very good for hair/eyelash growth are fruits(carrots, apricot, mangoes, berries), eggs, and yogurt.
Another health step to take is engaging in exercises or blood pumping activities that are healthy. A simple brisk walk, jog, cycling, and a quick run are good for not only keeping fit and strengthening the muscles but to also help to grow eyelashes.
Exercises deal with the circulatory system which works with the heart and veins. Therefore, when one engages in constant exercise, there won't be a shortage of blood in the necessary places, including the lash follicles.
- Eyelash Growth Serum
To make your daily healthy routine for the eyelash growth complete, the most effective eyelash enhancer is needed and there is no other except NourishLash eyelash growth serum. We recommend NourishLash eyelash booster as the best bet if you're the type that has felt duped in the past with other lash serums tried.
NourishLash serum is a very good source of Vitamins(B Vitamins, Biotin(pentapeptides), Calcium Panthetonate, Panthenol botanical extracts and even healthy hydrating contents (Caprylyl Glycol, Lipids, and Water).
The best part is that there are no side effects such as irritation, swelling of eyelids, iris color change, reddening of the eyes and so on. It is skin friendly, fragrance-free and paraben-free. It is reasonably priced and can be ordered on the link below.